- 450ml whole milk
- 3 tsp tahini
- 3 tsp macadamia spread
- 1-2 tablespoons honey, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 70 grams Dark chocolate (70% cocoa), roughly chopped
- whipped cream, for topping
In a small saucepan over a low heat, whisk together the milk, tahini, macadamia spread, honey, vanilla extract, instant coffee, cinnamon, and salt. Heat until the milk is just shy of scalding, then remove from heat and add in chopped chocolate.
Allow to sit for 5 minutes before whisking together. At that point, the chocolate should be fully melted, but if it isn’t, place back on the stove for 1 minute. If you like your hot chocolate sweeter, taste and add another tablespoon honey.
Pour into small mugs. Top with whipped cream and enjoy!