Delicious, vegan and gluten free! This cake is absolutely amazing!
* ¼ cup macadamia spread
* ½ cup brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
* 5 tbsp cocoa powder
* 280g soft tofu
* ⅓ cup rum
* 200g dark chocolate
* Pinch of salt
* 1 ⅓ cup but meal (use the macadamia meal if you saved it from making milk otherwise almond/hazelnut is just fine)
* 2 tbsp tapioca starch
* 1 tsp baking powder
- Mix macadamia spread, sugar, cocoa, tofu and rum in a blender.
- Pour in melted dark chocolate, blend again.
- Mix in remaining dry ingredients well.
- Put mixture into a baking paper lined spring tin and bake at 180 for 40 minutes.